“the Company” or “we” or “us” refers to AIST.AI LIMITED.
- what types of information we may collect or that you may provide;
- how we process, store, and use the information and with whom we share it;
- how you can access and update that information;
- the choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information;
- how we protect the information we store about you.
Unless otherwise stated on the Website, the license to the Software is granted to you not directly by the Company, but by means of sublicensing by the Xsolla (USA), Inc. (https://www.xsolla.com) hereinafter referred to as the “Xsolla”, according to the Licensing Agreement concluded between the Company and the Xsolla and also according to the End User License Agreement of the Xsolla (https://www.xsolla.com/eula/).
For the correct use of the Software you may also need to use the Steam, an online service offered by Valve (https://store.steampowered.com/), hereinafter referred to as the “Steam” and the “Valve” correspondingly. Your rights and obligations as a Steam subscriber are stated in the Steam Subscriber Agreement (https://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/english/).
For the correct use of the Software you may also need to use the Overwolf platform, an online service offered by Overwolf (https://www.overwolf.com/), hereinafter referred to as the “Overwolf”. Your rights and obligations as a Overwolf user are stated in the Overwolf Subscriber Agreement (https://www.overwolf.com/legal/privacy/).
2. About us
3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
When you access Website or use other Services, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. The Company may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your web browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your web browser and may be used by your web browser on subsequent visits to the Company. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
Automatic Information Collection And Tracking
Usage Details. When you access and use the Services (Google analytics and similar) we may automatically collect certain details of your access, use of the Services and your device information, including the following:
- device’s unique device identifier;
- IP addresses;
- the type of computer or mobile device you are using;
- your operating system version;
- your mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- your browser types;
- your browser language;
- referring and exit pages, and URLs;
- version of software installed, system type, platform type;
- the content and pages that you access on the Services, and the dates and times that you used the Services;
- other suchlike information.
Information about You That We Get From Social Networks
When you use the Services, you can add your social network profiles like Facebook to your Service’s profile, the Company receives certain information about you from the social network automatically. The information we receive depends on the Software you are using, the social network, and your privacy settings and your friends’ privacy settings on that social network.
For example, the Company may collect and store some or all of the following information provided by the social network:
- your first and last name;
- the e-mail you provided to that social network when you registered with it;
- other publicly-available information on the social network.
If you are unclear about what information a social network is sharing with us, please go to the social networks to find out more about their privacy settings.
Information about You That We Get From Steam
To use Services you have should access by Steam account. We collect and store following information provided by the Steam:
- Steam Account ID
- Information from user’s Steam profile: nickname, last login time, avatar image;
- Last state in Steam (online/offline, which game he is playing now);
- Regular Steam’s state snapshots;
- Gosu.ai chat bot chatting history.
Information about You That We Get From Xsolla
We use payment provider Xsolla to allow our users to use paid options like a subscription or Service’s virtual currency. The Company does not receive or store any billing and payment information that you provide when your purchase is processed by a Xsolla. We collect and store only history information about payment transactions: amount, currency, dates of subscriptions, virtual goods quantity.
Information You Provide to Us
When you use our Services, we may ask you provide certain types of personally identifying and non-personal information. This may include:
- Your game-matches replays including the video and the audio therein.
- Information you provide to us when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Email address.
- Your in the game’s actual position (we use this information to determine the correct advice while playing).
- Gosu.ai assistant bot chatting history.
Customer Support Correspondence
When you ask for help from our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name and e-mail address), information about your activity on our Services, and your Steam, Xsolla and/or social network ID number.
We will also store all communications you have with the Customer Service team and any information in those communications in order to provide support.
The Purposes of the Processing
Legitimate basis for collecting and processing your data is our need to use all your data mentioned here for providing you with the Services and the consent that you give in order to use our Software. We combine data we collect to give you a seamless, consistent and personalized experience while using the Software and we wouldn’t be able to let you enjoy the Software without it. We may also share your data in case it is required by applicable law.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- operate, improve and optimize our Services and our users’ experiences;
- understand the usage trends and preferences of our users;
- improve the way the Services works and looks;
- create new features and functionality;
- provide technical support and respond to players’ inquiries;
- protect the Company’s rights and property in connection with the Services and enforce the terms of our Service’s usage;
- notify you when in-Software updates, new products or promotions become available;
- email advertisement and other marketing activities;
- comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other parties, and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, or between us and third parties;
- conduct research; and fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests and/or peculiarities.
- recognize you when you use the Services.
5. How Long Does We Store Data?
7. Our Policies Concerning Children
8. International Operations and Transfers of Information
IMPORTANT: when you use our Services, your data may be sent to different countries.
As part of our international operations we may transfer data from time to time for our legitimate business purposes.
We store information about users on servers and equipment located in different countries. The data we hold may also be processed by employees who work for us or for one of our vendors. This staff may be engaged in, among other things, (i) the processing of transactions and (ii) the provision of support services. When we transfer your information internationally, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated securely, lawfully, and in the manner we describe here.
Please note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored may be different from the privacy laws applicable in the country where you reside.
9. Data Security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
To protect your personal data, we use appropriate technical measures corresponding to the type of personal data and the risks associated with processing such personal data that comply with EU law. In the event of a data breach, we will immediately contact those affected and take all necessary actions to remedy the situation in accordance with applicable law.
10. Data protection officer
11. Your Rights with Respect to Personal Data
You have the rights to:
- Require access to your personal data.
- Require rectification of your personal data.
- Require information about third parties to which any personal data was transferred.
- Require erasure of your personal data. If personal data is erased at your request, the Company will only retain such copies of the information that are necessary to protect our or third party legitimate interests, comply with governmental orders, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems or enforce any agreement you have entered into with the Company.
- Withdraw consent to processing of your personal data, where applicable.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in any Member State where you are located and to demand a judicial remedy if you consider that your rights have been breached.